Wednesday, September 09, 2015

IT'S BEEN A WHILE...

Hello Lovelies, 
I was scrolling through the camera roll on my phone, doing a bit of a cleanup, and thought why not post a few ootd's. These are all summer. Mind you, a typical BC summer day is about 20-30 degrees Celsius, hence the layers.

Fall has definitely just made its debut last week so these are all a fond but distant memory now. Don't get me wrong, fall is my one true love. Actually, every season is! I can't choose!  But the biggest change is always fall for me. It leaves the biggest feel good feeling. Fall is really just like a big hug awaiting the end of summer and I'm always bittersweetly waiting for that new start; a hot chocolate, sundown before dinner, my birthday, and a new Christmas! All the things I'm ready to crave but would have cared less for just a couple months ago in the chaos of long summer days. I mean, my energy is spent, my skin needs a break, and ice cream is no longer appealling; I'm ready for the vampy lipstick and the cozy socks for now! 

Nonetheless, here are some summer ootd's I gathered up. Enjoy!





















Leave a comment below for any details.

BY: SARAH MELNYK

No comments:

Post a Comment