Tuesday, December 02, 2014

BIG BLUE EYES & OOTD NOV 25•14





Maxi Dress - Uniqlo / Contacts - Spooky Eyes 

My big blue eyes are courtesy of Spooky Eyes coloured contacts. Here are a few close ups of the enhanced blue.



(I see you) 

 

This is a picture of my naked eyes for comparison  

I was sent these and at first I was a little nervous to try them because this was my first time using contacts but the application and removal was easy and I didn't have any irritation. It was like fake eyelashes for my eyes - it gave a real bold and enhanced look and it was fun! They really stand out and would be perfect for a creating look-a-like or Halloween costume. To get a pair of your own go to www.spookyeyes.com. The colours seem unlimited and you can get a natural or more bright colour as well as patterns and holiday themes.

  BY: SARAH MELNYK

6 comments:

  1. Lovely dress and lovely eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair up in the bun! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome effect, your natural eyes are just beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how beautiful is this dress!!
    You have an amazing face!:D
    just found your blog and loved it!

    | The girl with the dreamcather tattoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wear that dress anytime I am cold and want to basically be in a blanket or don't want to think about what to wear. It was only $10 too!

      Delete
  5. The dress is so sophisticated and lovely! And your natural eyes are amazing too Xx

    http://redlipsnrosycheeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete