Saturday, June 14, 2014

OOTD JUNE 14•14










Shirt - Aritzia, Wilfred Free / Skirt - Joe Fresh / Jacket - Aritzia, TNA / Shoes - Michael Kors / Bag - Louis Vuitton / Necklace, Bracelet, Bangle - Ardene, Aldo, Folli Follie

The warmer weather took a break today, but I cannot really complain since I do not even remember the last time it rained. Wind, darkness, and all, I am having a wonderful day off. Had a nice birthday/Father's Day lunch with family at one of my favourite restaurants in Victoria, Catalano Facebook Page. Then my husband and I went for drinks and to the movies. We saw 22 Jump Street which was hilarious!

BY: SARAH MELNYK

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm doing a giveaway until aug.30, don't forget to enter!

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit
    http://tealinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing a giveaway until aug.30, don't forget to enter!

      Delete