Thursday, May 22, 2014

INEXPENSIVE JOE FRESH HAUL

I was not even looking for some inexpensive, low maintenance "silk" items for this spring but while shopping for food at Superstore Joe Fresh caught my eye. I had no problem finding an arm full of items to try on and was surprised by the fit and quality for the low price.

If you are on a budget or just need something classic and a bit trendy for a few wears it is worth checking out Joe Fresh by shopping www.joefresh.com, one of their stand alone stores, or a Superatore that carries the brand. 



Normaly I would not have gone for those colours or prints because they will tire quickly but at that price I am not concerned.

 I also got a blue cotton high-waisted maxi skirt with a slit up the front for $24. It is actually my favourite of the items I picked up, but I could not find a link online. I will probably feature it in an ootd post this summer. 

Happy shopping and have a fabulous evening! 

BY: SARAH MELNYK

3 comments:

  1. hi! I found your blog through a comment on the Beauthi blog. I like your content a lot and will likely check for more!!

    I just started blogging at http://studio815.blogspot.com/ , feel free to check it out!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing a giveaway until aug.30, don't forget to enter!

      Delete