Saturday, May 17, 2014

CLUB MONACO / NAIL POLISH / + MORE HAUL

Yes, I have been shopping way too much! I had been trying to put off buying things for a while in perpetration for moving from Ottawa to Victoria and it was about time I picked up a few items for spring and summer. These are the more interesting things I have bought in the last couple of weeks. 

I was meaning to get a few items from Club Monaco for a while and when I finally got around to it they were already marked down and still in my size! The selection of sale items right now at Club Monaco is great so I sugguest checking it out. 

Aritzia has a new junior line called Sunday's Best. It reminds me of their Wilfred line; a lot of silk peices, dresses with cut outs, and fairly simple colours. The prices are reasonable and the items I was able to see in store were good quality. There was a very small selection at the Aritzia in Victoria but I got a few items and plan to check it out more. 

I moved by plane so I decided to leave all my nail polish behind and start over. The China Glaze Peonies and Park Ave City Flourish set is a great value and has enough colour selection to get me though spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment